Our core value proposition to our customers is to deliver high value services based on providing a total lifting solution involving specialised equipment, operational capability, engineering expertise and best-practice safety and quality systems.
BOOM serves a diverse customer base, and is relied upon as the crane company of choice for some of Australia’s largest blue-chip companies. Our continued focus is on contract-based relationships in high growth industrial services and major projects markets in the resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Mining and Resources
The mining and resources sector is a major segment for BOOM and services include:
- Crane logistics and installation of equipment at mine sites.
- Experienced personnel and lifting solutions during maintenance shutdowns.
- Skilled crane supervisors, operators and maintenance staff.
- Engineering expertise and capabilities.
BOOM serves companies from a range of sectors with the provision of lifting services and engineering capabilities to enable:
- Planned and efficient shutdown programs.
- Emergency works on unexpected breakdowns.
- Scheduled maintenance programs on equipment.
- Onsite crane lifting requirements.
BOOM’s operations in the infrastructure sector involve work for private companies to the government sector throughout Australia. Services that BOOM provides include:
- Large capacity cranes for lifting solutions on major construction works.
- Heavy haulage, lifting and assembly of pre-manufactured components for infrastructure projects.
- Lifting solutions for installation and repairs of bridges and overpasses.
- Engineering and technical services.
Energy and Utilities
A growing sector, BOOM assists with the construction and maintenance of energy and utilities plants, from LNG to wind energy, and assist with:
- Construction of new plant and facilities.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Assembly and maintenance of wind turbines.
- Dry and wet hire of cranes and travel towers.