Our core value proposition to our customers is to deliver high value services based on providing a total lifting solution involving specialised equipment, operational capability, engineering expertise and best-practice safety and quality systems.
BOOM serves a diverse customer base, and is relied upon as the crane company of choice for some of Australia’s largest blue-chip companies. Our continued focus is on contract-based relationships in high growth industrial services and major projects markets in the resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Revenue contribution by market sector
Mining and Resources
The mining and resources sector is a major segment for BOOM and services include:
- Crane logistics and installation of equipment at mine sites.
- Experienced personnel and lifting solutions during maintenance shutdowns.
- Skilled crane supervisors, operators and maintenance staff.
- Engineering expertise and capabilities.
BOOM serves companies from a range of sectors with the provision of lifting services and engineering capabilities to enable:
- Planned and efficient shutdown programs.
- Emergency works on unexpected breakdowns.
- Scheduled maintenance programs on equipment.
- Onsite crane lifting requirements.
BOOM’s operations in the infrastructure sector involve work for private companies to the government sector throughout Australia. Services that BOOM provides include:
- Large capacity cranes for lifting solutions on major construction works.
- Heavy haulage, lifting and assembly of pre-manufactured components for infrastructure projects.
- Lifting solutions for installation and repairs of bridges and overpasses.
- Engineering and technical services.
Energy and Utilities
A growing sector, BOOM assists with the construction and maintenance of energy and utilities plants, from LNG to wind energy, and assist with:
- Construction of new plant and facilities.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Assembly and maintenance of wind turbines.
- Dry and wet hire of cranes and travel towers.