With BOOM you can have peace of mind that our expert team is here to support you. It’s our priority.
Our team provides you with lifting expertise and equipment right throughout your project – whether long or short-term, large or small, wet or dry hire.
We understand that effective lifting solutions can significantly reduce the total cost of your project. Our team has knowledge, experience and access to Australia’s largest fleet of specialty cranes and equipment, to help you achieve these efficiencies.
It’s why we’re relied upon as the crane company of choice for some of Australia’s largest blue-chip companies.
For a personalised approach, our team will work collaboratively with you to design and co-ordinate the safest and most efficient lifting plan for your project.
Superior crane hire and logistics to Australian Industry.
Ph: 1300 36 2666
Travel towers and access equipment offering tailored elevated work platform solutions.
Ph: 136 132
Boom Trading offers used equipment sales; cranes and access equipment suitable for export markets or for refurbishment.
Ph: 1300 89 BOOM (2666) | www.boomtrading.com.au
Aitkin Cranes offers dry hire cranes for short or long term rental.
Ph: 1800 153 150 | www.aitkincranes.com.au
Your total lifting solution
With a focus on exceptional safety standards and service, our expert team supports you in all aspects of lifting from engineering to execution.
Our depth and experience is defined across four service delivery models.
Crane logistics and equipment hire
We support you with mobile and crawler cranes for wet and dry hire. Wet hire involves BOOM providing the crane operator and any associated services. Dry hire involves long-term hire of our assets without an operator.
Managed lifting solutions and engineering services
Our specialist engineers and qualified lifting supervisors can assess, design and program your lift studies including CAD designs, JSAs and coordination and mobilisation of equipment to site.
Long-term maintenance contracts and projects
We provide you with onsite dedicated personnel and assets. We integrate our services and our people into your project or maintenance teams. We adopt a partnering approach with an agreed Service Level Agreement and site specific Key Performance Indicators.
With safety and operational discipline at its core, BOOM is more than equipment hire. Our customer value proposition is based on total lifting solutions involving:
- Fleet adapted to industry requirements in resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure projects.
- Well-maintained fleet with maintenance records and KPI reporting for customers.
- Experienced and trained workforce of supervisors, crane operators and riggers.
- Resources and infrastructure to support customers in our core markets.
- Planned and configured services involving operators, cranes and transport to meet complex customer requirements.
- Pre-lift customer site survey and analysis.
- Detailed engineering lift studies to drive safety and cost effectiveness.
- Project planning and project management.
Safety & quality systems
- Cultural alignment with our customer base: uncompromising safety focus.
- ISO 9001 and AS4801 accreditation.
- Best practices in safety systems, processes and organisation.
The selection and deployment of our fleet is a core element of our value proposition. We continue to actively re-shape the crane fleet mix to reflect our focus on industrial services and major project development. Our strategy is to continue to re-balance the crane fleet in line with customer needs in our chosen markets, with an emphasis on investment in high-end cranes and travel towers.